Collonil Shoe Cream, 50ml
Collonil Shoe Cream with softening waxes.
Revives colour and cares for smooth leather. Shoe creams are much better suited for use on handbags than shoe polishes. Polishes don't penetrate the leather, and give a high shine finish when buffed. Creams are absorbed by the leather - helping to keep it soft and giving a 'satin' finish. Unlike polish, shoe cream does not cause a build-up over time. Made with shoes in mind, but perfect for handbags too! Seal afterwards with Carbon Protector.
Not suitable for Soft Buffalo Leather.
Colours can be mixed to achieve a better match if required. Please message us for advice colour matching.
- Remove dust and dirt from bag.
- Clean leather using a suitable cleaning product.
- Treat dry or scuffed areas with Collonil 1909 Leather Lotion.
- Apply Shoe Cream sparingly and evenly to the surface of the leather with a Collonil Fine Polishing Cloth.
- Buff immediately with the cloth.
- Buff again with a Collonil Horse Hair Brush (this is essential for grainy/printed leathers).
- Any mistakes or build-up can be corrected by applying Collonil Clean & Care as soon as possible, and buffing in gentle circular motions with a Collonil Horse Hair Brush.
- Protect bag and seal the Shoe Cream before use with one of our hand-picked Collonil waterproofing products. Use the Carbon Protector for best results.
- We advise testing on a concealed area first.