Collonil Colorit, 75ml
This intensive, high-pigment polish gives extra life to worn leather.
Use for covering scratches and scuff marks on handbags and shoes. Colorit’s unique mix of pigments means it will effectively dye and cover unsightly marks.
It can be buffed to a soft sheen, making worn items look new again.
Available in Black, Dark Brown, Navy, Red and White.
- Remove dust and dirt from bag.
- Clean leather using a suitable cleaning product.
- Treat dry or scuffed areas with Collonil 1909 Leather Lotion.
- Apply Colorit sparingly and evenly to the surface of the leather with a Collonil Fine Polishing Cloth.
- Buff immediately with the cloth.
- Buff again with a Collonil Horse Hair Brush (this is essential for grainy/printed leathers).
- Protect bag and seal the Shoe Cream before use with one of our hand-picked Collonil waterproofing products.
- We advise testing on a concealed area first.