Collonil Carbon Protecting Spray, 300ml
Following on from the success of Carbon Pro, Collonil Carbon Protecting Spray is the newest innovation in high performance protection for all materials. With only a very light spray Carbon Protecting Spray forms an invisible, breathable and highly resistant protective shield on all surfaces. Fast acting, with a long-lasting effect. Protects against moisture and dirt. Not suitable for goat leather.
Please note: This product is only available for purchase within Mainland UK. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship aerosols to the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight, the Channel Islands and a small number of restricted postcodes. Shipping to Northern Ireland can be arranged by request. Please see our Shipping Information page for more details.
- Use a small amount in a well-ventilated area.
- Remove dust and dirt from leather.
- Protect all new bags before first use. Repeat twice for first application.
- Spray the surface very lightly and evenly, from a distance of approximately 20cm. Do not over spray this, less is more!
- Allow 10 minutes to dry completely – do not buff.
- Re-apply regularly for longest lasting protection (on areas such as handles, re-apply even more frequently).
- We advise testing on a concealed area first.
- Do not over apply. Only a small amount is required!
- Do not use on goat leather.
Suitable for use with all types of leather, nubuck, fabrics and suede, except for patent, and goat leathers.