Collonil Carbon Pro, 300ml
First introduced to the handbag community by Love Lolo! Carbon Pro's revolutionary technology is the first waterproofer that works as a ‘spray on’ membrane to make a protection barrier. It gives extended long-lasting protection against dirt and moisture whilst allowing material to breathe. This product can be used to waterproof your whole bag, but is also specifically recommended for use on handles to reduce the effects of dirt and natural oils from hands. We recommend using a fine coat of Carbon Pro and Clean & Care Foam to stop dye transfer from penetrating deeper into the leather. Not suitable for goat leather.
Please note: This product is only available for purchase within Mainland UK. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship aerosols to Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight, the Channel Islands and a small number of restricted postcodes. Please see our Shipping Information page for more details.
- Use a small amount in a well-ventilated area.
- Protect all new bags before first use. Repeat twice for first application.
- Spray the surface very lightly and evenly from a distance of approximately 15cm. No need to over apply, less is more!
- Allow 20 minutes to dry completely – do not buff.
- Re-apply regularly for long lasting protection (on areas such as handles, re-apply even more frequently).
- We advise testing on a concealed area first.
- Do not over apply this product.
- Do not use on goat leather.
Suitable for use with all types of leather, nubuck and suede, except for patent, metallics and goat leathers.